Create an MU-OAAP account
Help on Account Creation
- Required. 150 characters or fewer. Letters, digits and @/./+/-/_ only.
- You can use your Form Four Index Number, email address, or phone number as your username.
- Required: It should be a valid email with a format like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your password can't be too similar to your other personal information.
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters.
- Your password can't be a commonly used password.
- Your password can't be entirely numeric.
- It is advised to provide password that you can remember easily, but others can't guess it easily.
- Username can be anything that you cannot forget it easily.
- Remember to protect your credentials. MU-OAAP will not be responsible for anyone who will access your account using your secrecy data.