Application for Masters, Bachelor and Non-Degree Programmes are OPEN.
Applications for fourth round bachelor programmes are closed
Mzumbe University invites applications from qualified Tanzanians and non-Tanzanians for admission into Certificate, Diploma and Bachelor programmes offered by the University for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University offers Bachelor Programmes in three campuses for the academic year 2021/2022. These campuses are Main Campus-Morogoro; Dar es Salaam Campus College; and Mbeya Campus College. Applicants wishing to be admitted into one of these programmes have to clearly indicate their campus preferences during their applications. When selecting your programme, the Programme Code will signify the campus for which the programme is offered. Applicants may choose up to three choices and one may be selected depending on his/her preferences and the competition in academic performance.
The University offers 7 Diploma and 9 Certificate Programmes for the academic year 2021/22. All Diploma Programmes are offered at Mbeya Campus College except for Diploma in Applied Statistics (DAS) and Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) which are offered at the Main Campus-Morogoro. All Certificate Programmes are offered at the Main Campus-Morogoro except for Certificate in Accountancy (CA) and Certificate in Human Resource Management (CHRM) which are offered at Mbeya Campus College.
Any programme with the code ending with MU is offered at Mzumbe University - Main Campus, a programme with the code MMB is offered at Mzumbe University - Mbeya Campus College, and a programme with the code DCC is offered at Mzumbe University - Dar Es Salaam Campus College.
|We kindly invite all unselected applicants to select the relevant option in the list below for the third round of application starting from 24 to 26 September, 2018 after rectifying your previous mistakes.|
1.If you selected bachelor programmes in which you do not have qualifications/has Limited space, to re-apply for other bachelor programmes click to login your account
(The following options will require payments)
2. If you mistakenly applied as a foreign student, to re-apply again please click here to create new account.
3. If you wish to add other academic credentials or update your previous qualifications, please click here to create new account
4. If you selected wrong level of study, for example a bachelor instead of a diploma, please click here to create new account.
FOURTH ROUND APPLICATION 2021/2022
Dear applicants, Mzumbe University is inviting applicants who are interested to join any of the following programme offered at our University.
|Certificate in Business Management ( BMC-(MU) )||Certificate||Main campus - Morogoro|
|Certificate in Accountancy ( CA-(MMB) )||Certificate||Mbeya Campus College|
|Certificate in Applied Statistics ( CAS-(MU) )||Certificate||Main campus - Morogoro|
|Certificate in Human Resource Management ( CHRM-(MMB) )||Certificate||Mbeya Campus College|
|Certificate in Information Technology ( CIT-(MU) )||Certificate||Main campus - Morogoro|
|Certificate in Local Government Management ( CLGA-(MU) )||Certificate||Main campus - Morogoro|
|Certificate in Library and Information Management ( CLIM-(MU) )||Certificate||Main campus - Morogoro|
|Certificate in Law ( CL-(MU) )||Certificate||Main campus - Morogoro|
|Diploma in Accountancy ( DA-(MMB) )||Diploma||Mbeya Campus College|
|Diploma in Applied Statistics ( DAS-(MU) )||Diploma||Main campus - Morogoro|
|Diploma in Business Administration ( DBA-(MMB) )||Diploma||Mbeya Campus College|
|Diploma in Human Resource Management ( DHRM-(MMB) )||Diploma||Mbeya Campus College|
|Diploma in Information Technology ( DIT-(MU) )||Diploma||Main campus - Morogoro|
|Diploma in Law ( DL-(MMB) )||Diploma||Mbeya Campus College|
Meanwhile, the third round of application for certificate and diploma is open from 25th to 29th October, 2018 . The following programmes are not open for application, Diploma in Law,Diploma in Human Resource Management, Certificate in Law
Meanwhile, the fourth round of application is open from 14th to 20th October, 2018 . Those who have not been selected to any institutions can apply. Those who had previously applied to Mzumbe and have not been selected are encouraged to login their accounts and see the feedback and way forward.
Application deadline for Bachelor current round is 15-10-2021
Application fee: TShs. 10,000.00 (for local applicants) or USD 20.00 (for international /foreign applicants)
Application deadline for Non-Degree is 15-10-2021
In case of any further inquiry please call the following numbers:
For the Main Campus (Mzumbe, Morogoro):
Or Email us through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For Mbeya Campus College (Mzumbe, Mbeya):
For Dar es Salaam Campus College +255735455588/+255736455588
The Directorate of Research, Publications and Postgraduate Studies, Mzumbe University invites applications for admission to the Masters programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year from qualified candidates
Application fee: TShs. 30,000.00 (for local applicants) or USD 30.00 (for international /foreign applicants)
Application Deadline March-Intake: 30-03-2023
For the Main Campus (Mzumbe, Morogoro):
Director of Research, Publications and Postgraduate Studies,
P.O.Box 63, MOROGORO .
Tel. +255 23 293120/1/2; Fax: +255 (0) 23 2604382
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com .
For Dar es Salaam Campus College (Mzumbe, Dar es Salaam):
Dar es Salaam Campus College,
P. O. Box 20266, DAR ES SALAAM,
Tel. +255 222152586/2152584; Fax: +255 222152584
Mobile: +255689455588 OR +255756730733 OR +255626649510
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For Mbeya Campus College (Mzumbe, Mbeya):
Mbeya Campus ,
Forest Area – Mbeya City
P. O. Box 6559, MBEYA, TANZANIA
Tel. +255 252502863/57/58
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Website: https://mcc.mzumbe.ac.tz/
A. Before you start your Application
- Make sure you have a Valid Email Address and Phone Number ( They will be used for issuing feedback on your application status when the admission selection is complete)
- Access the link for Online Application and Admission Portal (http://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/ provided through ‘ Admission’ button on Mzumbe University Official Website)
- New Applicants - Go to "Online Admission" tab then click on "New applicant click to register". You Must Register by Creating a User Account (You should Type a User name, A valid email address and a an easy to remember Password then Press a CREATE ACCOUNT Button). You will receive a message “Please check your email to complete the registration process.”
- Go to your email and activate the account you created by clicking on the link you received from the Application Portal which reads. “To activate this account, please click the following link”. You will receive a feedback message “Your Account is now activated”.
- Click of a Login Link here you will be redirected to the Admission Login Page “ Sign in to your Account” You will be required to enter/write ‘ your ‘ User Name’ and ‘ Password’ then click on ‘ SIGN IN’
- Select ‘Entry Mode’ and such as ‘Direct’ and ‘Equivalent’. Specify the Country you attended your A-Level /O-Level, the click “ SAVE AND CONTINUE”
C: APPLICATION COMPLETION STEP: This has Six simple steps.
- Step 1: Accept Terms and Conditions: After reading the terms and conditions click to Select ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ then press “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to see next window. This will take you to step 2.
- Step 2: Personal details: Fill in personal details Correctly such as Date of Birth , Sex, Marital status, City/Region, District, Sponsorships, Phone Number and Postal Address. Then Click on ‘SAVE AND CONTINUE’. This will move you to step Number 3 .
- Step 3: Make Payment:
At this point you will receive an auto-generated ‘Payment Control Number’ that will be used for payment of your application fee. This number will be used to make payment using any of the following channel:
1.Via Mobile Network Operators (MNO):
- Enter to the respective USSD Menu of MNO
- Select 4 (Make Payments)
- Select 5 (Government Payments)
- Enter the control number xxxxxxxxxxxxx as reference number
- Then amount
- Lastly PIN (Password)
2. VIA BANK:
Visit any branch or bank agent of NMB, CRDB or TPB. With Control Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have paid using CRDB SimBanking App or Mpesa ‘Refresh your page’ or use keyboard CTRL + R to display your payment confirmation details. If you logout and paid using branch or at Fahari Huduma, login again to see your payement confirmation details. Then Click on ‘CONFIRM PAYMENT AND CONTINUE’. This will directly take you to step Number 4
- Step 4: Confirm Previous Training: For direct undergraduate applicant write your ‘ Form Four Index Number’ and ‘Form Six Index Number’ correctly in the relevant boxes. Then press ’ >’ to move the numbers into the right box. Then Click on ‘SEARCH RESULTS ’. Both Form Four and Form Six results will be retrieved together with your names. Make sure you confirm if all retrieved data are correct. Then Click on ‘CONFIRM AND CONTINUE’ to move to Step Number 5.
- Step 5: Select Programmes: For Bachelors, Diploma and Certificate Applicants you will choose three programmes that you would like to be considered for admission. Click of the Programme then Push/Move Forward ‘>’ or back ‘<’. They are arranged according to your preferences. Then Click on ‘SAVE AND CONTINUE’. This will take you to Step Number 6.
- Step 6: Check and submit: At this stage you can review all information on your application before you click on the submit button. You are allowed to Edit all the information except the Names, Results and the Application Fee Payment.
- If you are satisfied click ‘SUBMIT APPLICATION’. You have completed the Application Process. You now receive a text message through the Phone number you provided that reads “Thank you for submitting your application to Mzumbe University. You will be notified when the selection process is complete”
For Further Assistance:
1. Visit Mzumbe University Website ’ Admissions’ Burner where you will be updated on the status of your application.
Login your account to get a payment control number, bill amount and directive on how you can pay.
Mzumbe University Morogoro campus offers residential halls with accommodation capacity of more than 3,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students. The University accommodation facilities are friendly such that can accommodate students with disabilities provided in our accommodation policy. The policy recognises and gives priority to first year female and male undergraduate students.
There are residential halls for postgraduate students and international students as well as visiting international academic staff around the campus. The directorate of Buildings and Estate is responsible for management of the facilities while the Dean of Student’s Office undertakes coordination.
There are private accommodation facilities around our campuses; the facilities are continuously being checked by the University administration to ensure that they provide services in line with the University requirements. This is due to the inadequacy of the facilities caused by the increase in number of students on campus. The Directorate of Students Welfare ensures students security and conducive environment for learning and at affordable rates thereof.
Order of Priority
- Students with physical disability and other health challenges
- First year female students
- First year male students
- Second year female students
For more information please contact :
Ms. Mariam Mattao,
Director, Directorate of Students Welfare, Mzumbe University, P.O. Box 1, MZUMBE.
Phone:+255787444282 || +255718988816