Application for Non Degree and Bachelor Programmes are OPEN.
Applications for fourth round bachelor programmes are closed
FIRST ROUND SELECTION FEEDBACK 2020/21 ACADEMIC YEAR
This is to inform you that, selection for the first round Bachelor degree programmes is over. Selected candidates list for Bachelor degree programmes is available at this admission page. All selected candidates in Bachelor Degree programmes with multiple admissions, are required to login into their admission accounts and request confirmation codes. Once you get your confirmation Code, you will use the same to confirm your admission at Mzumbe University
Take note that, the deadline for confirmation at Mzumbe University will be on 18th October, 2020. Anyone having difficulties in confirmation process should contact us through mobile numbers listed below.
All unselected candidates in the first round are invited to re-apply for second round application. Re-application can be made with no additional costs using your previously created admission account where you will get a link to do so. All programmes are still having vacancies. You are advised to apply the programme which you can compete fairly in terms of your academic performance. The deadline for second round application will be on 18th October, 2020.
If you don’t have foreign academic qualifications and you still have a remark “Selection in progress” in your account, then you need to re-apply afresh by creating a new account and follow carefully steps in your new application. Applicants with foreign academic qualifications will be considered in the second round selection
Whoever has forgotten his/her username and password should contact any of the mobile numbers listed below regardless of the campuses. You will get help from any campus.
Mzumbe University invites applications from qualified Tanzanians and non-Tanzanians for admission into diploma, certificate and degree programmes offered by the University for the academic year 2020/2021.
The University offers Bachelor Programmes in three campuses for the academic year 2020/2021. These campuses are Main Campus-Morogoro; Dar es Salaam Campus College; and Mbeya Campus College. Applicants wishing to be admitted into one of these programmes have to clearly indicate their campus preferences during their applications. When selecting your programme, the Programme Code will signify the campus for which the programme is offered. Applicants may choose up to three choices and one may be selected depending on his/her preferences and the competition in academic performance.
The University offers 7 Diploma and 9 Certificate Programmes for the academic year 2020/21. All Diploma Programmes are offered at Mbeya Campus College except for Diploma in Applied Statistics (DAS) and Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) which are offered at the Main Campus-Morogoro. All Certificate Programmes are offered at the Main Campus-Morogoro except for Certificate in Accountancy (CA) and Certificate in Human Resource Management (CHRM) which are offered at Mbeya Campus College.
Any programme with the code starting with MU is offered at Mzumbe University - Main Campus, a programme with the code MMB is offered at Mzumbe University - Mbeya Campus College, and a programme with the code MDA is offered at Mzumbe University - Dar Es Salaam Campus College.
|We kindly invite all unselected applicants to select the relevant option in the list below for the third round of application starting from 24 to 26 September, 2018 after rectifying your previous mistakes.|
1.If you selected bachelor programmes in which you do not have qualifications/has Limited space, to re-apply for other bachelor programmes click to login your account
(The following options will require payments)
2. If you mistakenly applied as a foreign student, to re-apply again please click here to create new account.
3. If you wish to add other academic credentials or update your previous qualifications, please click here to create new account
4. If you selected wrong level of study, for example a bachelor instead of a diploma, please click here to create new account.
FOURTH ROUND APPLICATION FOR BACHELOR PROGRAMMES 2019/2020
Dear applicants, Mzumbe University is inviting applicants who are interested to join any of the following programme offered at our University.
|Programme Name||Available Capacity|
|Bachelor of Accounting and Finance in Public Sector (BAF-PS)||6|
|Bachelor of Accounting and Finance - Business Sector (BAF-BS)||21|
|Bachelor of Education in Commerce and Accountancy (BECA)||38|
|Bachelor of Education in Language and Management (BELM)||26|
|Bachelor of Education in Economics and Mathematics (BEEM)||37|
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Enterpreneuship and Innovation Management (BBA-IEM)||61|
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management (BBA-MM)||11|
|Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering Management (BSc.IEM)||8|
|Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and ICT with Education (BSc.MICT-EDU)||5|
|Bachelor of Science in Library and Information Management (BSc.LIM)||2|
|Bachelor of Science Economics in Policy Planning (BSc. ECO-EPP)||10|
|Bachelor of Science Economics in Project Planning and Management (BSc.Eco-PPM)||3|
|Bachelor of Science (Economics) - Population and Development (BSc.Eco-P&D)||3|
|Bachelor of Science in Applied Statistics (BSc.AS)||13|
|Bachelor of Science in Production and Operations Management (BSc.POM)||2|
|Bachelor of Public Administration in Local Government Management (BPA-LGM)||43|
|Bachelor of Procurement and Supply Chain Management (BPSCM)||14|
|Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management(BBA-MM)-Mbeya||70|
|Bachelor of Accounting and Finance in Business Sector (BAF-BS)-Mbeya||22|
Meanwhile, the third round of application for certificate and diploma is open from 25th to 29th October, 2018 . The following programmes are not open for application, Diploma in Law,Diploma in Human Resource Management, Certificate in Law
Meanwhile, the fourth round of application is open from 14th to 20th October, 2018 . Those who have not been selected to any institutions can apply. Those who had previously applied to Mzumbe and have not been selected are encouraged to login their accounts and see the feedback and way forward.
Application deadline for bachelor current round is 18-10-2020
Application fee: TShs. 10,000.00 (for local applicants) or USD 20.00 (for international /foreign applicants)
Application deadline for Non-Degree is 26-10-2020
In case of any further inquiry please call the following numbers:
For the Main Campus (Mzumbe, Morogoro):
Or Email us through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For Mbeya Campus College (Mzumbe, Mbeya):
For Dar es Salaam Campus College +255735455588/+255736455588
The Directorate of Research, Publications and Postgraduate Studies, Mzumbe University invites applications for admission to the Masters programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year from qualified candidates
Application fee: TShs. 30,000.00 (for local applicants) or USD 30.00 (for international /foreign applicants)
Application deadline: 26-10-2020
For the Main Campus (Mzumbe, Morogoro):
Director of Research, Publications and Postgraduate Studies,
P.O.Box 63, MOROGORO .
Tel. +255 23 293120/1/2; Fax: +255 (0) 23 2604382
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com .
For Dar es Salaam Campus College (Mzumbe, Dar es Salaam):
Dar es Salaam Campus College,
P. O. Box 20266, DAR ES SALAAM,
Tel. +255 222152586/2152584; Fax: +255 222152584
Mobile: +255689455588 OR +255756730733 OR +255626649510
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For Mbeya Campus College (Mzumbe, Mbeya):
Mbeya Campus ,
Forest Area – Mbeya City
P. O. Box 6559, MBEYA, TANZANIA
Tel. +255 252502863/57/58
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Website: https://mcc.mzumbe.ac.tz/
A. Before you start your Application
- Make sure you have a Valid Email Address and Phone Number ( They will be used for issuing feedback on your application status when the admission selection is complete)
- Access the link for Online Application and Admission Portal (http://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/ provided through ‘ Admission’ button on Mzumbe University Official Website)
- New Applicants - Go to "Online Admission" tab then click on "New applicant click to register". You Must Register by Creating a User Account (You should Type a User name, A valid email address and a an easy to remember Password then Press a CREATE ACCOUNT Button). You will receive a message “Please check your email to complete the registration process.”
- Go to your email and activate the account you created by clicking on the link you received from the Application Portal which reads. “To activate this account, please click the following link”. You will receive a feedback message “Your Account is now activated”.
- Click of a Login Link here you will be redirected to the Admission Login Page “ Sign in to your Account” You will be required to enter/write ‘ your ‘ User Name’ and ‘ Password’ then click on ‘ SIGN IN’
- Select ‘Entry Mode’ and such as ‘Direct’ and ‘Equivalent’. Specify the Country you attended your A-Level /O-Level, the click “ SAVE AND CONTINUE”
C: APPLICATION COMPLETION STEP: This has Six simple steps.
- Step 1: Accept Terms and Conditions: After reading the terms and conditions click to Select ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ then press “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to see next window. This will take you to step 2.
- Step 2: Personal details: Fill in personal details Correctly such as Date of Birth , Sex, Marital status, City/Region, District, Sponsorships, Phone Number and Postal Address. Then Click on ‘SAVE AND CONTINUE’. This will move you to step Number 3 .
- Step 3: Make Payment:
At this point you will receive an auto-generated ‘Payment Control Number’ that will be used for payment of your application fee. This number will be used to make payment using any of the following channel:
1.Via Mobile Network Operators (MNO):
- Enter to the respective USSD Menu of MNO
- Select 4 (Make Payments)
- Select 5 (Government Payments)
- Enter the control number xxxxxxxxxxxxx as reference number
- Then amount
- Lastly PIN (Password)
2. VIA BANK:
Visit any branch or bank agent of NMB, CRDB or TPB. With Control Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have paid using CRDB SimBanking App or Mpesa ‘Refresh your page’ or use keyboard CTRL + R to display your payment confirmation details. If you logout and paid using branch or at Fahari Huduma, login again to see your payement confirmation details. Then Click on ‘CONFIRM PAYMENT AND CONTINUE’. This will directly take you to step Number 4
- Step 4: Confirm Previous Training: For direct undergraduate applicant write your ‘ Form Four Index Number’ and ‘Form Six Index Number’ correctly in the relevant boxes. Then press ’ >’ to move the numbers into the right box. Then Click on ‘SEARCH RESULTS ’. Both Form Four and Form Six results will be retrieved together with your names. Make sure you confirm if all retrieved data are correct. Then Click on ‘CONFIRM AND CONTINUE’ to move to Step Number 5.
- Step 5: Select Programmes: For Bachelors, Diploma and Certificate Applicants you will choose three programmes that you would like to be considered for admission. Click of the Programme then Push/Move Forward ‘>’ or back ‘<’. They are arranged according to your preferences. Then Click on ‘SAVE AND CONTINUE’. This will take you to Step Number 6.
- Step 6: Check and submit: At this stage you can review all information on your application before you click on the submit button. You are allowed to Edit all the information except the Names, Results and the Application Fee Payment.
- If you are satisfied click ‘SUBMIT APPLICATION’. You have completed the Application Process. You now receive a text message through the Phone number you provided that reads “Thank you for submitting your application to Mzumbe University. You will be notified when the selection process is complete”
For Further Assistance:
1. Visit Mzumbe University Website ’ Admissions’ Buner where you will be updated on the status of your application.
2. You may also Call us on +255 767 086 469; +255 785 164 074; +255 629 130 221; +255 710 805 711 where an assistant will respond to your queries.
Login your account to get a payment control number, bill amount and directive on how you can pay.
Mzumbe University Morogoro campus offers residential halls with accommodation capacity of more than 3,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students. The University accommodation facilities are friendly such that can accommodate students with disabilities provided in our accommodation policy. The policy recognises and gives priority to first year female and male undergraduate students.
There are residential halls for postgraduate students and international students as well as visiting international academic staff around the campus. The directorate of Buildings and Estate is responsible for management of the facilities while the Dean of Student’s Office undertakes coordination.
There are private accommodation facilities around our campuses; the facilities are continuously being checked by the University administration to ensure that they provide services in line with the University requirements. This is due to the inadequacy of the facilities caused by the increase in number of students on campus. The Directorate of Students Welfare ensures students security and conducive environment for learning and at affordable rates thereof.
Order of Priority
- Students with physical disability and other health challenges
- First year female students
- First year male students
- Second year female students
For more information please contact :
Ms. Mariam Mattao,
Director, Directorate of Students Welfare, Mzumbe University, P.O. Box 1, MZUMBE.
Phone:+255787444282 || +255718988816